Every Child Matters “They Found Us” Short-Sleeve Unisex T-Shirt
Designed to HONOR & to bring AWARENESS of the survivors and victims of Native American Indian and Canadian First Nations residential/boarding schools.
Designed by Louise Isham for Eyeshawm Design.
Items in this collection are priced just over cost to cover production, tax, and fees.
This t-shirt is everything you’ve dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It’s comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping